Worship Service Times
Sundays – Location: Sanctuary
9:00 AM Liturgical Service
11:00 AM Celebration Service
1:30 PM Servicio en español
Wednesdays – Location: Chapel
6:45 PM Circle of Prayer (Spanish & English)
Founders Metropolitan Community Church is located at:
4607 Prospect Avenue — At the corner of Prospect Ave. & Rodney Dr., Los Angeles, CA 90027
(One block Northeast of the intersection of Hollywood Blvd and Vermont Avenue)
Please click here for map.
Free Parking options on Sundays and weekdays:
- Handicap parking on the Rodney Street side of the church
- Children’s Hospital has graciously volunteered 8 or 9 spaces for us to park. It is a small lot off Sunset Blvd., just beyond the Metro Station entrance. (See graphic below main map.) Note: There may or may not be someone monitoring the entrance, but if there is, just let them know that you are with Founders MCC. Also note that we have parking in this lot from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. on SUNDAYS ONLY.
- Barnsdall Park, on Hollywood Blvd., 2 short blocks west of Hollywood Blvd. & Vermont Ave. (south side of the street, gates close at 10 PM)
- Street parking (Read signs carefully!)
Paid Parking Options Sundays and Weekdays:
- Bank Of America parking lot at Hollywood Blvd. & Vermont Ave.
- Public parking lot just east of Prospect Ave. & Vermont Ave., just across the alley from Starbucks
We have some NEW designated parking spaces! Park off Sunset behind the metro station. (Please note that we have parking in this lot from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. ON SUNDAYS ONLY).